Friday, May 2, 2014

Seeing in X-Ray Vision


 While most of my use of X-Ray goggles consisted of replacing famous logos with pictures of puppies being cute,
 


my favorite creation was made when I replaced the trending articles on Boston.com with some of my own titles:

 

Some articles normally titled "Joe Maddon Rubs It In About the Whole Doubleheader Thing" and "One Dead in Two-Alarm Weston Fire" are turned to "Maine Student Injured After Trying to Take Selfie with Squirrel", "Strawberries Declared Not a Fruit", "Lady Gaga Announces Running for 2016 Election", "Puerto Rico Announced to be 51st state in October 2014", and "Grape Jelly Delivery Truck Turns Over, Causes Jam on Mass Turnpike". Personally, if the original articles were turned to these permanently, I don't think it would be the worse thing in the world. Jelly puns and injury by selfie are much happier than hearing about people dying at a fire in Weston.

No comments:

Post a Comment